DLC designs and creates a bespoke solution to address each client’s particular demands rather than expecting clients to fit within a predetermined operating model. Additionally, our Managing Partner Alison Donaldson together with the team have extensive experience within the investment banking industry and the funds sector, giving an impressive depth of understanding which is reflected in the delivery and execution of projects.
DLC has embraced the proposition that the way in which legal services are offered is changing and that clients want and need more for less. We believe that we are part of this current change in the way legal-related services are provided. Delivery and execution of assignments is carried out by a team of highly trained and experienced legal professionals.
DLC was founded in 2005 by Managing Partner Alison Donaldson who realised that there was a more efficient and cost effective way in which to provide legal services. After creating and establishing a market presence, DLC became a wholly owned subsidiary of Fieldfisher LLP in November 2017.
Our Values underpin everything we do and how we do it:
- Leadership – taking a proactive approach in all that we do.
- Love of learning – facing new challenges with excitement and working out solutions to any problems.
- Creativity – understanding the required outcome and finding the best solution and way to get there.
- Teamwork – a seamless service is provided to and in conjunction with our clients.
- Perseverance – working hard to deliver on our promises and ensure that we achieve the best outcome for our clients.
DLC applies its in-house experience and knowledge to ensure that it’s clients achieve efficiencies in agreeing the documentation necessary to trade globally with confidence.
DLC’s commitment to our clients fosters a strong working relationship which ensures the provision of an excellent, cost-efficient service as well as playing an effective role in clients’ strategic future plans.